MIBS Department of General Oncology and Chemotherapy offers the most advanced capabilities in the field of diagnosis and treatment, as well as the expertise meeting the highest international standards. Our specialists actively cooperate with specialized cancer centers in the USA, Germany, the Netherlands, and Austria.
At our clinic, patients with any type of cancer can receive a full range of specialized diagnostic and medical care in accordance with the latest research developments and based on the traditions of the St. Petersburg school of medicine.
Our services include:
- Thorough examination aimed to detect cancer and pinpoint the diagnosis;
- Tumor board review of treatment tactics, taking into consideration the recommendations of:
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO),
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO);
- Upon request of the patient - involvement of specialists from leading cancer centers in Western Europe and the USA in the treatment planning process (second opinion);
- All types of drug therapy used in the world leading cancer centers:
- targeted therapy;
- supportive therapy.
- Interaction with highly qualified personnel of any level trained in leading Western oncology clinics and having vast clinical experience;
- Individual approach to each of our clients;
- Comfortable environment.
Helping cancer patients is the main focus of our work.